Biodegradable & Green Urns
Biodegradable Cremation Urns
When a loved one passes there are various ceremonial factors to consider. Choosing the correct cremation urn is important to ensure that the memory of the deceased is properly honored. Biodegradable Urns are suitable for earth and water burials. When picking the correct biodegradable urn keep the following factors in mind:
- They are less expensive.
- They are more planet-friendly, using no plastics or chemicals.
- Is your biodegradable urn TSA compliant The TSA website is a good source of information on the specific rules and regulations for traveling with an urn.
- They are suitable for the scattering or burying ashes on land or in the sea.
- In the sea, ashes and urns will fully degrade in as little as four or five days.
- Depending on climate, ashes and urns buried in the earth will completely degrade in less than a year.
- They are a caring tribute to your loved one.
- They can honor the person who may have tried to live their life in an environmentally friendly way.
- These urns are now available in a wide range of choices.
- It is in harmony with the long-held common prayer "earth to earth, dust to dust."
Fulfilling the last wishes of a loved one can be achieved with the use of a biodegradable urn. Choosing the right biodegradable cremation is easy at In The Light Urns. We hope that this post has helped to inform and educate you on biodegradable urns, so that you can feel confident in your efforts to complete the last right of a loved one. Any questions please call 800-757-3488